How to burn belly fat with yoga and diet? - Here the SMART GUIDE
If you are looking to your belly fat at least couple times per week, you need to read these tips to know how to burn belly fat with yoga and diet.
In order to be successful, you need to diet to lose belly fat and not just start exercising. I am assuming that you know the usual diet rules to lose stomach fat i.e. cut down on sugars and bad fats, eat smaller meals more often and don't drink anything other than pure filtered water. If you have to have a caffeine fix then go for a small black coffee or cup of tea but keep it to a minimum.
But in order to be really successful and make lose abdominal fat you need to do a complete overhaul of your diet. You know you need to eat more fruit and vegetables but some are better than others. You want to increase the quantities of antioxidant rich foods in your diet. This means eating more berries e.g. strawberries, raspberries, black berries, redcurrants and blackcurrants. You need to stock up on brazil nuts, broccoli, carrots, kale, hazelnuts, raisins, papaya, spinach and sweet potatoes.
You need to increase the amount of essential fatty acids in your diet. The best way to do this is to use sesame, rapeseed, walnut and soya oils in the kitchen for dressing your salads etc. You can also add a little to the smoothies you make with the aforementioned fruits. Eat at least two portions of oily fish per week choosing from Mackerel, salmon and sardines. At the same time cut the saturated fat in your diet so limit butter, cream and other full fat dairy products.
You need to keep up the vitamins and minerals you consume as they all play a vital role in keeping your internal organs healthy. Did you know that stubborn belly fat that is proving difficult to shift can be a sign that your liver is not working at optimum levels. It may have too many fatty cells in it caused by consuming too much sugar and alcohol and not just bad fats.
Women in particular need to keep their B vitamin levels topped up to prevent depression, mood swings and brittle bone disease after the menopause. So eating plenty of bananas, soya beans and wholegrains. Zinc is a dieters friend as it speeds up healing thus helping to prevent stretch marks which can happen when you lose weight quickly. Good sources of zinc are seafood, quality red meat and turkey. If you are vegetarian you can try eating mushrooms and wheatgerm.
When exercising your body will be pumping the blood faster around your body so it is vital that your iron levels are kept topped up. This will also help to prevent those dark undereye circles us women can spend hours trying to conceal. Good sources of iron are quality red meat and leafy green vegetables or apricots.
We know that we need to drink more water to keep us hydrated when exercising. But the other benefit of water is that it will help your internal organs become more efficient at eliminating waste which in turn prevents gas and bloating. Result is a flatter stomach. Your main excretion organs are your skin, your liver and your kidneys. So get those water intake levels up and you will have less problems with fluid retention and puffy skin. Your muscles will also benefit as they will become more flexible and this will make your workout and diet to lose belly fat much more effective.
Many people in America today try all sorts of things in pursuit of healthy, permanent weight loss. Unfortunately, they mainly seem to try fad diets, diet pills, celebrity diets, the grapefruit diet...you name it. In fact, stick an adjective or noun in front of the word "diet", and you might be the creator of the next diet craze.
Start Metamorphosis 1 Year Program : Use coupon code: FIT2021 and get 50% OFF! Click HERE
While someone might temporarily lose a few pounds with a "diet", diets are not successful when it comes to permanent weight loss and healthy weight loss.
As they say, I have some good news and some bad news.
The good news is that there IS a known and proven way to achieve significant, healthy, permanent weight loss. More good news is that, although some modification to what you presently like to eat will be necessary, extremely drastic changes are seldom required. Oh, yes, you might have to learn to substitute something you don't like that much right now for something you do like, but, in time, you can get accustomed to this, and even learn to like the new flavors and foods. I know. I've been there.
The bad news is that, along with modifications to your eating habits, you are going to have to become more active. Dare I say it....?
You will have to exercise!
The benefits of exercise is an article in itself, and I have written elsewhere about how exercise can take many forms, so there is no need to lock yourself into an unpleasant or painful exercise regimen. What I really want to do here is give a small pitch for the practice of yoga as my exercise program of choice. Remember, however, my exercise program of choice might not be yours. As much as I like yoga, you will have to decide if yoga is right for you.
Before I speak specifically about yoga, let's just list some of the known benefits of regular exercise in general. Exercise...
>Reduces the risk or affects of many illnesses and conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, stroke, arthritis, high blood pressure, and osteoporosis to name a few. Some studies even show possible reductions in the risk for some cancers.
- Elevates mood and reduces depression.
- Helps maintain healthy bones, muscles, joints, and nervous system.
- Delays affects of ageing, making seniors more mobile and self sufficient and less likely to fall prey to injury or illness.
- Reduces risk of premature death (sounds like a big one to me).
- Helps maintain a healthy weight.
Okay, since any good exercise program can provide these benefits, what does yoga have to offer that makes it special?
In addition to providing the basic benefits of exercise in general, yoga does have a few specific things going for it.
1. Despite the apparently agonizing contortions seen in every yoga picture, the benefit is in the attempt to achieve the position. The models in the Instagram pictures arrived at their present level of ability over time, and many a skilled practitioner of yoga today began in the same shape you're in right now. It is okay to modify a position or to come out of it a little early if your body is not ready yet. The regular practice of your best version of the movement or position (asana), combined with yoga breathing techniques (easily learned) will produce progress over time.
2. No personal trainer or special equipment is needed, nor is it necessary to go to the gym or even out in public at all. You can do yoga naked if you don't have a pair of gym shorts, and a carpet is just as good as a yoga mat...at least at first. Yoga is actually so simple that it CAN be learned from our start program Metamorphosis; Yoga HIIT to Get Fit.
3. Yoga is relaxing and relieves stress. Not only is this of great personal value in today's world, but if any part of your weight loss problem is stress related, and I can almost guarantee some relationship, the stress relief offered by yoga can ease that portion of your weight loss journey.
4. In addition to being good for your health for several reasons, simply learning yoga breathing and practicing it regularly can help you burn fat.
5. As you begin to progress in your ability to better perform yoga poses (asanas) you will notice a sense of control, of mastery of life and self, which will become more evident. This new inner strength will aid you in facing difficulties, including temptations concerning eating and your new eating behaviors. You will also find yourself more forgiving, not only of others, but of yourself as well, and when you slide a little, you will be better able to shrug it off and get back on your path to success.
6. With more progress in your yoga practice, you will begin to experience new feelings of health, strength, and well-being. These feelings will in turn motivate you to take even more control of your life so that you can continue your progress with no desire or temptation to return to the way things used to be.
Nothing is perfect for everyone, but, as you can see, the practice of yoga does have some benefits to offer which may make it valuable in the pursuit of healthy, permanent weight loss.
Are you ready to try out our combination of smart exercises and mindful nutrition to burn belly fat?
Check our ONE YEAR online program Metamorphosis HERE and learn what you'll get. USE THE COUPON CODE: FIT2021 to get 50% OFF.