Flow - Stretching, Balance and Stability (English & Espanol)
Practice 20 Days of Healthy Moves to have more flexibility, balance, great posture and coordination.
If you are :
- living a sedentary life
- feel tight
- having balance's problems
- neck discomfort
- shoulder discomfort
You need this program that will show how to move to gain flexibility with a proper posture and more. Check this video in fast motion with some of the moves.
Also this program come with the extra class Joint Health 101 which we thought is important to include it.
According to the researchers of the U.S. Centers for Disease and Control Prevention 27 million Americans are affected by Joint problems.
The most common reasons are injury, inflammation (such as arthritis, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis) and aging.
Even though joint pain is a common problem that is likely to happen to people as they age…That doesn’t mean this problem is absolutely non-preventable. Or at least, you can slow down the rate of the ligaments ‘tear & wear’.
In this video course you will learn about strategies based on proven scientific research to slow down and to relieve pain associated with joint problems.
This video course is for those who want:
- Reduce the pain associated with joints
- Reverse arthritis and other common joint problems
- Avoid taking over-the-counter medications by opting for simple home remedies
- Move freely without experiencing any sorts of pain
- Restore their youthful mobility & flexibility
- Lead a healthier & happier life
- The Importance Of Joint Health
- A Look At Common Joint Problems
- Exercise Your Joints
- Balance Your Diet
- Watch Your Weight
- Home Remedies For Easing Joint Pains
- Best Supplements For Joint Health
- Other Options To Treat Joint Pains
If you have any medical condition, please get in contact with you doctor before to start any exercise routine to know what to do and what NOT to do.
This offer give you 365 days of UNLIMITED ACCESS to complete this program upon purchase.
Refund Policy: This program is non-refundable upon purchase.