Masterclass - Healthy Boundaries
You may feel the desire to people-please with your family, friends, and people you happen to pass on the street. Though wanting to please people is not inherently bad, people-pleasing has numerous negative effects on the people-pleaser.
It sets unrealistic standards, puts self-care on the back burner, decreases self-esteem, and increases stress and anxiety. All around, this overwhelming sense to people-please is dangerous to your health and others around you.
The only way to beat people-pleasing is to have intense self-discipline, self-respect, and knowledge of your inner voice. In this online guide, you will learn many useful tips and tools for creating, setting, and enforcing healthy boundaries.
Here is what you will learn:
- The definition of boundaries;
- The benefits of setting boundaries;
- The 6 main types of boundaries;
- Why setting boundaries can be difficult;
- How to set boundaries;
- The proper motivation for setting boundaries;
- How to define your own boundaries;
- How to enforce your boundaries;
- How to set boundaries while dating;
- How to talk about boundaries with a partner;
- How to set boundaries in a marriage;
- How to set boundaries with children;
- How to set boundaries at work;
- Why you need boundaries in the workplace;
- How to express your boundaries to your boss;
- What to do when you experience pushback from your boss;
- How to set boundaries with yourself, including financial, health, social media, and scheduling boundaries;
- The three most common boundary resistance techniques;
- What to keep in mind when you face pushback;
- How to handle someone who disrespects your boundaries;
- Ways to measure the success of your boundaries;
- and much more!
Did you know you have UNLIMITED ACCESS to this program? Yes! Forever!.