Hi / Hola
I found in the arts a way to heal because art have been my catharsis to overcome my life challenges. Now I use the power of alternative therapies to create art pieces as a healing journey to bring joy, beauty and harmony to others.
A beautiful mind heals a broken body and uplift the spirit. Reveal the best of you!
Every piece here is inspired from my passion to share - in artistic way - the holistic techniques (like crystal therapy, sound therapy, color therapy, art therapy, yoga and more) I learned during my own healing process. My vision is to bring an entertaining and self empowering moments to others who need who need confidence, calm and health.
I hope this healing journey turn in a lifetime conversation with you because it will give me the awareness of your needs, ideas and life experiences and the space to inspire and celebrate each other.
About Zayra Mo
Zayra Mo born in the beautiful tropical island of Puerto Rico and is living in the sunny melting pot of cultures of Miami, Florida (USA) for the past two decades.
Her skills of communicating arts started in Puerto Rico since child as a dancer, writer and crafts.
Graduated with a Master in Communications, she worked as journalist and photographer during two decades when she decided to shift her vocation as yoga and meditation teacher after a long period of health issues from stress, traumas, addictions and many body injuries.
"Everything happens for a reason and that period gave me the return ticket to do arts but in a mindful way" share Zayra Mo who is certified in Somatic Yoga, Meditation, Sound Healing and Holistic Fitness.
Zayra combined communications, arts and holistic medicine to create in 2014 kAca Yoga (1st online studio in Spanish Language in USA) which opened the door to teach the 1st yoga class in Spanish Language in the popular festival The Yoga Expo in USA.
Her endless curiosity to share holistic medicine with arts for ALL turned in her live presentations of Sound Bath Concerts for Miami Dade College and the tour "The Alpha Room" for two years in the campuses of the mentioned institution.
Then she developed a wellness program for the Miami Dade Parks where sound healing, meditation, yoga, Qigong and others alternatives therapies are giving to the women seniors population since 2018.
Here in www.zayramo.com Zayra Mo focus in the population she care the most: women like her who enjoy arts and through arts she can improve wellness in their life with holistic therapies.
Zayra Mo's Core Values
- Wellness - every creation is inspired from the women needs (body-mentally-spiritual) aspects with alternative medicine techniques like color therapy, holistic fashion and arts, music therapy, meditation, yoga and more.
- Beauty - my art and classes have to be for everyBODY to feel and look fab in their own skin!
- Empower - every piece and service have to be use as a personal development.
- Joy - every creation need to make you smile that flows to make a space of harmony.
- Sustainability -"be green" is a most to do. For example, Internet expand the opportunity to have many people in one place and for products like in fashion; we only produced what you order to avoid mass production pollution and turns out we always have the product in your size. If you want to know more about our Sustainability Policy, please click HERE
- Craftsmanship - I'm passionate to put my hands on in every creation. Did you know I handmade the mala necklaces and the finger labyrinths? And did you know, real people cut and sew our activewear?
- Creativity - everything here comes from the freedom to materialize my inspirations from the music I produced to the fabric patterns in the activewear.
- Belonging - it's important to meet the women who gave me the opportunity to help them through my creations and connect each other to help and celebrate each other.
Some of Zayra Mo Performances